Chuck Norris Facts Chuck Norris Facts

Good.

But the tune on his alarm should've been Wake Up by Rage Agaist The Machine.

Microsoft Sam's Life Microsoft Sam's Life

Crap

I just had an idea for an animation about the life of a guy with the voice of microsoft sam. But whatever, you beat me to it. Funny little flash. And i can see you've improved alot when i see you recent flashes.

My elbow My elbow

Awesome!

Haha, kud is on newgrounds :D
You should also post the comics here in the Art Portal, and the Basketbeul game etc.

Fav'd.

NDC: 2010 NDC: 2010

Awesome

You made another awesome NDC. The art was really good this year.
Good job to JKA and all the artists.

PS. You put the unfinished version of my drawing in the collab, I had improved it later, but whatever.. :P

JKAmovies responds:

Thanks!

If you want your other version of the art in, just let me know ;)

Doodle God Doodle God

Wonderfull game

@ thegreatskullwarrior: Wow how do you do that? I've got 80 elements but I'm still missing 1 group? O.o

on game: Awesome! This must've took you a long time to make. I like all the quotes you get after a new element. Illustrations etc. are also nice. The reactions don't make 100% sense alot of time, like how beatle + sand = scorpion, but if it was all correct the game would be less fun.

The Annoying Little Game The Annoying Little Game

Nice

But like the guy below said, the death screen takes long and that's really irritating espacially when it's a game where you die a lot of times.

Also the graphics were a bit sloppy, but other then those 2 thins it's a good game.

Casual Dolphin Casual Dolphin

Nice

Great and simple loop for the menu of a game.

PIED3 responds:

Cheers bro!

Robot Voice Robot Voice

Awesome

Man I love your music, you're good at a lot of music-styles

Rig Interviews Chatroulette Rig Interviews Chatroulette

Oh i get it.

So that's what you were doing the whole time on stickam :0

Rig responds:

Yessir.

Freddie Mercury Freddie Mercury

Really good

Great portrait, can I ask you what kind of painting technique you used in this (and which program)? I've never seen it before.

akoRn responds:

I basically compose simple shape to create the shades and highlight, not sure what they're called tho. Some1 asked me how I draw portrait, click the link below to see how I make this one =]

I use Adobe Illustrator, it's vector based software

Fries Fries

I love those :D Read alot of them on CakeBomb

blue man blue man

Great

Haha, don't worry about your avilities. This one, and your other pieces are awesome. It's looks simple but still very detailed.