All 13 art Reviews

Freddie Mercury Freddie Mercury

Really good

Great portrait, can I ask you what kind of painting technique you used in this (and which program)? I've never seen it before.

akoRn responds:

I basically compose simple shape to create the shades and highlight, not sure what they're called tho. Some1 asked me how I draw portrait, click the link below to see how I make this one =]

I use Adobe Illustrator, it's vector based software

Fries Fries

Awesome

I love those :D Read alot of them on CakeBomb

blue man blue man

Great

Haha, don't worry about your avilities. This one, and your other pieces are awesome. It's looks simple but still very detailed.

facepalm facepalm

Wow

Best. Joke. Ever.

Wash Away Your Worries Wash Away Your Worries

Great!

Nice anatomy and great colours,
the only thing that looks a bit off is the left hand shoulder, it just doesn't look right.

5/5
9/10

SHARK ATTAK SHARK ATTAK

LOL

Sharks with human teeth are awesome :D
I like it, but maybe you could've put some more detail in the mouth..

mindchamber's red baron! mindchamber's red baron!

Awesome!

As always.

jouste responds:

hey thanks dude!

glad you dig the junk-food warrior!

*highfives*

Palm Tree Palm Tree

Hmm

I like the way you drew the palmtree, simple, but it looks nice. What I don't like very much is the way you filled the tree, with all those lines. That just seems a bit overdone..

As for the sun, maybe you could've made it a little more white (brighter), and there are too many stripes coming out of it.
I like the coconuts on the ground.
-TieSeiT

XwaynecoltX responds:

And thank you kind sir for another great review

~X~

Chessboard #1 Chessboard #1

Quite good

I really like the way you shaded and coloured with the filters.
However you could've spended more time on the the linework and details, for the linework you used the line tool, no brushes. And apart from the filters there's not much detail.

Maybe use a little less filters, and add some more detail. Also, there's not much going on, try to make it look a little more interesting.. It's a nice piece of art though.
-TieSeiT

XwaynecoltX responds:

Yeah I kinda over did it on filters thanks for the review

~X~

Pokeball Pokeball

Wow

You just took a very simple object and you made it very nice and interesting to look at :)

Well done