NDC: 2010 NDC: 2010

Awesome

You made another awesome NDC. The art was really good this year.
Good job to JKA and all the artists.

PS. You put the unfinished version of my drawing in the collab, I had improved it later, but whatever.. :P

JKAmovies responds:

Thanks!

If you want your other version of the art in, just let me know ;)

Doodle God Doodle God

Wonderfull game

@ thegreatskullwarrior: Wow how do you do that? I've got 80 elements but I'm still missing 1 group? O.o

on game: Awesome! This must've took you a long time to make. I like all the quotes you get after a new element. Illustrations etc. are also nice. The reactions don't make 100% sense alot of time, like how beatle + sand = scorpion, but if it was all correct the game would be less fun.

The Annoying Little Game The Annoying Little Game

Nice

But like the guy below said, the death screen takes long and that's really irritating espacially when it's a game where you die a lot of times.

Also the graphics were a bit sloppy, but other then those 2 thins it's a good game.

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Hah

If you look at the profile of the guy below that gave 1 star (Megabuster12), you see he's got the 'Die 100 times' medal... Lol, he's pissed because he's played the game so long but he couldn't beat it.

For the game, really funny concept, graphics could be better. Although that isn't really important in these kinds of games.

5/5
9/10

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

Mhm..

The art and coding etc. are great, but the big flaw of this games is that's there a pretty hard boss just at the beginning of the game. Many people give up there, it just shouldn't be so difficult right at the beginning.

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

Epic game

Once I defeated the 5th boss, it was getting real hard. Gladly I had bought a bazooka so I got past the guy in front of the gate to the second world. My duck became president at the end, and I had won $3.888.293.400 in the duck lotery!

Just an awesome game!

Babies Dream of Dead Worlds Babies Dream of Dead Worlds

Nice

You've made another brilliant game, unique controls and it has a nice story.

10/10
5/5

Arr Pea Gee Arr Pea Gee

Pretty nice

This should have a higher score i.m.o.
The art and animation are okay, not that good, but it's very fun too play and it's got some humour in it too.

I didn't expect too much when I clicked this, but i liked it. Nice and funny story and nice variaty in the game (fighting and stuff). I can see there is some time put in this game.

4/5
8/10

Kwing responds:

Lol, art and animation are either by me (but unintentionally) or by my colleagues. Blame them.

Can't believe you liked the gameplay, though. The Umbrella Shop and Tower were neato but the rest could have been much better.

'Some time' means almost a year, but I doubt this is a year's worth of work. :P

Max Damage Max Damage

Awesome game

Nice physics and you made a different background for almost every level
4/5
9/10

Scary Maze Scary Maze

Very predicteble

And is was easy to cheat (just hold the left mouse button).
But the maze was nice.